Download The Assam Tribune Compilation and Current Affairs Analysis from The Hindu and The Indian Express. Important for APSC and UPSC Aspirant. (27 April 2022)
World Trade Organization
- Founded: 1 January 1995
- Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland
- Purpose: Reduction of tariffs and other barriers to trade
- Membership: 164 members
Challenges Faced by WTO
- Dysfunctional appellate body
- The United States, which played a pivotal role in establishing the WTO, seems to have lost interest in it.
- Rising vacancies
- No solution has been found to the public stockholding for food security purposes despite a clear mandate to do so in the 2015 Nairobi ministerial meeting.
- Irrational subsidies provided for fishing that has led to the overexploitation of marine resources by countries like China.
Solar Energy in India and the First Solar Park in Assam
India as World’s third Highest Military Spender according to SIPRI Report
“Kishan Bhagidari, Prathmikta Hamari” Campaign by Government of India
Daily MCQ 1:
Correct Answer is: D (Mizoram)
Daily MCQ 2:
orrect Answer is: B (ISRO)
- Yuvika is a special programme for School Children called “Young Scientist Programme” “YUvaVIgyani KAryakram” from year 2019, in tune with the Government’s vision “Jai Vigyan, Jai Anusandhan”
- ISRO will conduct YUVIKA 2022 from May 16 to 28..
What are Electoral Bonds? Important current affairs topic from Economics (Watch the video)
Download today’s compilation by clicking here.
More from this Blog:
About Lucent IAS:
Lucent IAS is a leading Civil Service Coaching Institutions in Assam. Located in Guwahati, this institution provides best-in-class learning experience and top-class study materials to Civil Service Aspirants targeting UPSC and APSC exams in the Northeast India Region.
To know more, visit our website: www.lucentias.com
Lucent IAS Office Address: Baruah Mansion,First floor, near Apex Bank, Opposite CPWD office, Bamunimaidam, Guwahati, Assam 781021
Mobile/WhatsApp: +91 70990 06849
Follow us on:
Call/WhatsApp: +91 70990 06849