Download The Assam Tribune Compilation and Current Affairs Analysis from The Hindu and The Indian Express. Important for APSC and UPSC Aspirant. (25 April 2022)
Panchayati Raj, Article 243G and GPDP
Foreign portfolio investment (FPI)
National Legal Services Authority of India (NALSA)
- National Legal Services Authority of India (NALSA) Came into force : 9th November, 1995
- Aim: to establish a nationwide uniform network for providing free and competent legal services to the weaker sections of the society
- Patron-in-Chief: Chief Justice of India
- Executive Chairman: second senior most Judge of Supreme Court
- Constitutional provisions:
- Article 39 A which provides for free legal aid to the poor and weaker sections of the society, promoting justice on the basis of equal opportunity.
- Article 14 and Article 22 (1) which ensures equality before law
- Spreading Legal Awareness
- Organizing Lok Adalats
- Promoting dispute settlements
- Providing the victims of crime with compensation
Shinku La Pass
Correct Answer: A. Disha Sarkar is a climate advocate from India and a member of the Official Youth Constituency of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (YOUNGO) and part of their international youth delegation at the COP26 climate talks.
Download today’s compilation by clicking here.
More from this Blog:
About Lucent IAS:
Lucent IAS is a leading Civil Service Coaching Institutions in Assam. Located in Guwahati, this institution provides best-in-class learning experience and top-class study materials to Civil Service Aspirants targeting UPSC and APSC exams in the Northeast India Region.
To know more, visit our website: www.lucentias.com
Lucent IAS Office Address: Baruah Mansion,First floor, near Apex Bank, Opposite CPWD office, Bamunimaidam, Guwahati, Assam 781021
Mobile/WhatsApp: +91 70990 06849
Follow us on:
Call/WhatsApp: +91 70990 06849